The Haufe Group is one of Germany's leading providers of digital workplace solutions and services as well as education and training. We have consistently developed into a specialist for digital and web-based services. Our group headquartered in Freiburg employs around 2,000 people worldwide.
You will be part of an innovative and creative project team, who understands SaaS solutions as a guide to the future. We offer enterprise solutions to think and to develop organizations.
In doing so, we aspire to consistently try out new and innovative practices thus leading our products to success through a customer-centered approach.
We are looking for a Senior Scrum Master that will help us WOW our customers. Come and join one of the leaders in innovative business software.
Senior Scrum Master
- You understand team dynamics and work actively to achieve a high performing team.
- You are part of a product team and want to assure market success.
- You support in achieving autonomous teams who are fully equipped to take the right decisions.
- You are not only facilitating scrum events, but also relationships, collaboration and communication both within the team and the team’s environment.
- As a sparring-partner for the Product Owner, you have an understanding of the life cycle of software products and help her make sure that we build the right thing for our customers.
- Together with other experts you are working towards the agile orientation of our operating unit and are actively shaping a customer centric culture
- You are a highly communicative person and address challenges in a solution-focused and pragmatic way
- You have proven excellent facilitation, conflict mediation, and situational awareness skills
- You have a good understanding of agile product development and the life cycle of software products
- You are not afraid to raise issues in order to inspire change and continuous improvement
- You have proven experience in leading product teams and have contributed to create high performing teams.
What's awaiting you?
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity to develop your talent with a goal-oriented team.
- Trainings and conferences paid when applicable.
- A modern technology stack
- An open, dynamic, and flexible corporate culture. Flexible working hours within a given frame and home office
- Participation in company events in our international offices
- A high-end MacBook Pro or PC.
- Perks such as flexible benefits plan, company paid Private Health Insurance, Sponsored gym membership, drinks and snacks in the kitchen area, and more!
Site B - Barcelona
T: +34 681394959
Are you interested in this position? We are pleased to recieve your complete
(only 5 minutes)» Back to our job market