The Haufe Group is one of Germany's leading providers of digital workplace solutions and services as well as education and training. We have consistently developed into a specialist for digital and web-based services. Our group headquartered in Freiburg employs around 2,000 people worldwide.
You will be part of an innovative and creative project team, who understands SaaS solutions as a guide to the future. We offer enterprise solutions to think and to develop organizations.
In doing so, we aspire to consistently try out new and innovative practices thus leading our products to success through a customer-centered approach.
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer that will help us WOW our customers.
What will you be doing?
- You will join a high performing team with full ownership of a modern cloud based product.
- You will work with the latest technologies and tools
- You’ll work side by side with Development and closely together with Product Management, Marketing and the Sales team.
- You don’t just work on design, you bring a product to life.
- You take others with you, inspire and lead them by experience.
- You work on products rather than just in projects.
- You are able to analyse customer feedbacks and provide recommendations.
- You are familiar with creating user flows, storyboards and wireframes
- You collaborate and interact with your team to contribute to iteratively reaching product/market fit.
- You have taken part of planning, designing and facilitating user research
- Fluent in English
- Knowledgeable and proofed experience in agile processes and teams
- Familiar with iOS, Android apps and responsive webs.
- Used to work with Sketch, Invision and Zeplin
What's awaiting you?
- Opportunity to develop your talent with a goal-oriented team.
- Trainings and conferences paid when applicable.
- A modern technology stack
- An open, dynamic, and flexible corporate culture. Flexible working hours within a given frame and home office
- Participation in company events in our international offices
- A high-end MacBook Pro or PC.
- Perks such as flexible benefits plan, company paid Private Health Insurance, drinks and snacks in the kitchen area, and more.
- Competitive salary
Site B - Barcelona
T: +34 933179819
Are you interested in this position? We are pleased to recieve your complete
(only 5 minututes)» Back to our job market