Haufe Group is looking for a Junior Developer (Entry level) to join our team in Barcelona. This is a full-time contract position where you will be part of a team developing the next generation of business software. This position can be either focused on front end or back end development. Haufe Group is seeking a motivated individual to join our team of top providers in digital workplace solutions and web-based services.
The Haufe Group is one of Germany's leading providers of digital workplace solutions and services as well as education and training. We have consistently developed into a specialist for digital and web-based services. Our group headquartered in Freiburg employs around 2,000 people worldwide.
You will be part of an innovative and creative project team, who understands SaaS solutions as a guide to the future. We offer enterprise solutions to think and to develop organizations.
In doing so, we aspire to consistently try out new and innovative practices thus leading our products to success through a customer-centered approach.
Junior Developer (Entry level)
- You will be part of a fully independent agile team working on a web application which is critical to our clients, side-by side with our senior developers.
- Discuss new ideas within your team as well as across teams, on best practices, code reviews, internal tools and process improvements.
- Keep up-to-date on new technologies, standards and practices.
- Learn while contributing as a full member of the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field such as computer science or engineering.
- Familiarity with software engineering disciplines from requirements development to validation
- Demonstrate ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously.
- Fluency in English.
- Proven ability to learn quickly, self-driven
- A good team player who is a result-oriented person.
- Internship experience is a plus
What's awaiting you?
- 30K annual gross fixed salary
- Opportunity to develop your talent with a goal-oriented team. You will have a mentor within your team that will guide and teach you on the job
- A full time indefinite contract
- Trainings and conferences paid when applicable.
- A modern technology stack
- An open, dynamic, and flexible corporate culture. Flexible working hours within a given frame and home office
- Participation in company events in our international offices
- A high-end MacBook Pro or PC.
- Perks such as flexible benefits plan, company paid Private Health Insurance, drinks and snacks in the kitchen area, and more.
- A cover letter
- Your resume/Grades
- An online portfolio or a link to a sample project (class projects or personal projects are acceptable).
Site B - Barcelona
T: +34 681 394 959
Are you interested in this position? We are pleased to recieve your complete
(only 5 minutes)» Back to our job market