Come and join one of the leaders in innovative business software. Haufe Group is seeking a motivated individual to join our team of top providers in digital workplace solutions and web-based services.
We are a dynamic organisation that prides ourselves in encouraging and challenging each other in order to produce the best product. The most prominent aspect of our workplace is that our diverse group of employees truly enjoy being here.
Our international offices consist of 1,950 employees worldwide who develop exciting and ingenious software. We take companies into the digital age. Creating the workplace of the future. With competence, passion and experience.
We are looking for a Product Owner that will help us WOW our customers.
- You are responsible for creation of the beautiful and intuitive products which impress
- Work with our partners to identify business problems, support to define product vision and construct high-level product epics and features
- Translate product epics and features into well-formed user stories and acceptance criteria
- Proactively manage and prioritize a backlog according to business value, complexity, and expectations
- Work with designers and developers to estimate, prioritize, and implement the product requirements
- Work with the release manager, customers and team members to create product release plans
- Work with the team to create user interface wireframes, mockups and prototypes
What we expect from you:
- Strong communication & negotiation skills
- Proven experience as a Product Owner: You have brought at least one successful product to the market
- Identify yourself with an idea and make it happen
- Strong experience and understanding of web and mobile development technologies, limitations and opportunities
- Ability to pick up technical and business concepts quickly and translate this to partners and customers
- Ability to work with complex requirements & deadlines
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously
What's awaiting you?
- An open, dynamic, and flexible corporate culture
- Opportunity to develop your talent with a goal-oriented team
- Participation in company events in our international offices
- A high-end MacBook Pro or PC.
- Fresh fruits, coffee and tea in our kitchen areas where you also find perks such as table tennis and football table.
- Sponsored gym membership and physio therapy
- Flexible working from home.
- Autonomy and Responsibility from Day One
- Opportunity to build something up and have impact.
- Flexible benefits plan.
- Company paid Private Health Insurance
- Competitive salary
- A great work space with a sea view in the WTC, a Gold LEED certified building guaranteeing sustainability and environmentally responsible management.
- Being part of a German-Swiss success story
Site B - Barcelona
T: +34 681394959
Are you interested in this position? We are pleased to recieve your complete
(only 5 minutes)» Back to our job market