Come and join one of the leaders in innovative business software. Haufe Group is seeking a motivated individual to join our team of top providers in digital workplace solutions and web-based services.
We are a dynamic organisation that prides ourselves in encouraging and challenging each other in order to produce the best product. The most prominent aspect of our workplace is that our diverse group of employees truly enjoy being here.
Our international offices consist of 1,800 employees worldwide who develop exciting and ingenious software. We take companies into the digital age. Creating the workplace of the future. With competence, passion and experience.
We are looking for an IT Service Manager with an Entrepreneurial mentality that will help us WOW our customers.
IT Service Manager
- Scale out our Service organization from small to worldwide 24/7
- Improve existing structures, processes and tools within IT Service Management
- Improve customer service experience and create engaged customers
- Develop further service procedures, policies and standards (ITIL based and considering agile approach in development units)
- Own the operational relationship with our customers and the IT Service Management topic within our division
- Maintain our service catalog and help product owners and division leads tailoring new services
- Take ownership of customer issues and following problems through to resolution, organizing and supervising Service Desk employees
- Check statistics and compile accurate reports. Own the SLA reporting towards the customer.
- Collaborate with and guide other delivery units to achieve agreed deliverables and SLAs for customers
- Manage SLA's & Continuous Service Improvement activities
What we expect from you:
- Proven working experience with ITIL Service Management LifeCycle
- Consolidated working experience in process management and project management
- Experience with Agile methods (e.g. Scrum)
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English. German or other languages are a plus
- Strategic thinking skills, multitasking and excellent communication and conflict management skills
- A good team player who is goal oriented, self-motivated and has a high level of responsibility
- Ownership and result oriented person
- Persuasion and influencing skills
- Startup mentality, entrepreneurial spirit
- Willingness to travel
What's awaiting you?
- An open, dynamic, and flexible corporate culture
- Opportunity to develop your talent with a goal-oriented team
- Participation in company events in our international offices
- A high-end MacBook Pro or PC.
- Fresh fruits, coffee and tea in our kitchen areas where you also find perks such as table tennis and football table.
- Sponsored gym membership and physio therapy
- Flexible working from home.
- Autonomy and Responsibility from Day One
- Opportunity to build something up and have impact.
- Flexible benefits plan.
- Company paid Private Health Insurance
- Market oriented and fair salary.
- A great work space with a sea view in the WTC, a Gold LEED certified building guaranteeing sustainability and environmentally responsible management.
- Being part of a German-Swiss success story
Site B - Barcelona
T: +34 933179819
Are you interested in this position? We are pleased to recieve your complete
(only 5 minutes)» Back to our job market