Come and join one of the leaders in innovative business software. Haufe Group is seeking a motivated individual to join our team of top providers in digital workplace solutions and web-based services.
We are a dynamic organisation that prides ourselves in encouraging and challenging each other in order to produce the best product. The most prominent aspect of our workplace is that our diverse group of employees truly enjoy being here.
Our international offices consist of 1,800 employees worldwide who develop exciting and ingenious software. We take companies into the digital age. Creating the workplace of the future. With competence, passion and experience.
- You will join a high performing team with full ownership of a modern cloud based product.
- We use the latest technologies and tools, mostly open source, to focus our efforts in the added value that our product provides.
- We work with DevOps as a mindset. Continuous integration and Continuous deployment will be your daily routine.
- We work side by side with design, product management, marketing and sales teams.
- Proven, multiyear experience as full stack engineer. Senior level.
- DevOps experience and mindset.
- Well familiar with cloud stacks like AWS and Azure.
- Experience in the Ops / infrastructure part: Python, shell scripting, CI/CD, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience in some of these: React, React-Native, Node.js, Express, TDD
- You lead by example. You don’t just work on code, you bring a product to life, from the inner infrastructure to the final User Experience.
- You take others with you, inspire and lead them.
- Worked on products rather than just in projects. You understand market success, customer satisfaction and aim everything towards it.
What's awaiting you?
- An open, dynamic, and flexible corporate culture
- Opportunity to develop your talent with a goal oriented team
- Participation in company events in our international offices
- A high-end MacBook Pro or PC.
- Fresh fruits, coffee and tea in our kitchen areas where you also find perks such as table tennis and football table.
- Sponsored gym membership and physio therapy
- Flexible working hours within a given frame
- Flexible working from home.
- Lots of freedom in your daily job.
- Transparent communication.
- Flexible benefits plan.
- Company paid Private Health Insurance
- Competitive salary
- A great work space with a sea view in the WTC, a Gold LEED certified building guaranteeing sustainability and environmentally responsible management.
- Being part of a German-Swiss success story.
Site B - Barcelona
T: +34 681 394 959
Are you interested in this position? We are pleased to recieve your complete
(only 5 minutes)» Back to our job market