Come and join one of the leaders in innovative business software. Haufe Group is seeking a motivated individual to join our team of top providers in digital workplace solutions and web-based services.
We are a dynamic organisation that prides ourselves in encouraging and challenging each other in order to produce the best product. The most prominent aspect of our workplace is that our diverse group of employees truly enjoy being here.
Our international offices consist of 1,800 employees worldwide who develop exciting and ingenious software. We take companies into the digital age. Creating the workplace of the future. With competence, passion and experience.
- You will be part of an agile team working on mission critical web applications
- Design and implementation of highly scalable applications on cloud ecosystems and APIs
- Participate on new technologies decisions. We are free to use new technologies if they make sense for the product.
- Identify improvements needed in the team. Both technical and process wise.
- Design and implementation of third-party integrations
- Troubleshooting and resolution of issues end to end.
- Assisting Product Owners to solve technical issues
- Support developers planning technical tasks and QA’s on testing complex cases
- Collaborate with other Tech Leads and the architect defining technical tasks for all teams
- Close collaboration with Product Management, DevOps and other agile teams based in Barcelona, Timisoara (Romania) and St. Gallen (Switzerland)
- Excellent knowledge in object-oriented analysis, design and implementation, as well as in the use of design patterns, understanding of and ability to make architectural decisions.
- Good development practices such as clean code, testing and REST APIs.
- Fluency in English.
- Ability to communicate effectively with multidisciplinary team and articulate technical concepts and ideas.
- Ownership and result oriented person. We value more the right attitude to learn, than previous knowledge.
- A good team player who is self-driven.
What's awaiting you?
- An open, dynamic, and flexible corporate culture.
- Joining an innovative and supportive team within a democratic, spirited environment.
- Opportunity to develop your talent with a team that has ambitious goals.
- Participation in Hackathons and other company events in our international offices.
- As we care about training and continuous development, we want you to spend 10% of your working hours for training and development for your advancement as a professional.
- A high-end MacBook Pro or PC.
- Fresh fruits, coffee and tea in our kitchen area where you also find a Xbox and a football table.
- Complete coverage of your travel expenses.
- Flexible working hours.
- Flexible working from home.
- Lots of autonomy in your daily job.
- Transparent communication.
- Flexible benefits plan.
- Private Health Insurance covered by Haufe
- Competitive and fair salary.
- A great work space with a sea view in the WTC, a Gold LEED certified building guaranteeing sustainability and environmentally responsible management.
- Being part of a German-Swiss success story.
Site B - Barcelona
T: +34 933179819
Are you interested in this position? We are pleased to recieve your complete
(only 5 minutes)» Back to our job market